Friday, September 10, 2010

another test

Nancy will be having an endoscopy this morning in a continuing effort to address her almost-constant nausea. She was supposed to have her fourth chemo. in this series yesterday at the hospital but Dr. Small postponed it until these tests could be completed. She may still receive the chemo in the next few days, either with the Doxil or a different drug. She is in amazingly good spirits considering all that she is going through and has appreciated all the cards and visits. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers and I'll continue to keep everyone posted as to how she's doing through the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment