Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Smith Cousins Reunion - part 2

Moody Point


Moody Beach

"Sometimes I wish we could go
back to all our childhood days,
Yet here we are, all of us grown,
With busy lives, all out on our own.
Things change but you'll always be
My cousins, my freinds, and loved by me."
~Unknown


"Remember, as far as anyone knows, we're a nice, normal family." ~Homer Simpson






"And thou shalt in thy daughter see,This picture, once, resembled thee." ~Ambrose Philips




Bob shares his memories of flying with Charles Lindbergh...amazing!


Uncle Ed finally got Dad's letter...to "Mickey", from Fred.


" I can't tell you his age, but when he was born the wonder drug was Mercurochrome."
~Milton Berle


"Family faces are magic mirrors...looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future." ~G.L Buckley

*****


"How tall am I? Honey, with hair, heels and attitude I'm through this damned roof." ~RuPaul

"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time." – Mark Twain

OK, Maureen...How did Grammy and Grampa Smith really meet???


"God made us cousins because he knew that our Moms couldn't handle us as sisters."
~Unknown


“Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.” ~Anonymous


Thanks again to Aunt Ann, Bob and Brian for a day we'll never forget!
July 11, 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment